Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Your Blessed Hands


Wonders of the World which hold the human sight
Everything gold that makes us busy day and night
Swimming against the currents minds are cloudy with stride
Finally have hit the wall and appeared the help of Truth
Clarity was needed but clarity discovered to help you soothe
Your hands have saved my soul.

Gone are difficulties around you, present are struggles within
Pride is staring at humility and they cannot coexist
Fire of anger cannot take the water of love
Mountain of Ego is crushed leisurely with the hammer of words
Covered jealously is exposed with the light of your heart
Oh my beloved, your hands have saved my soul

Run you may run but all the ways are cut
Guided you are to the cave of beloved's sun
Two cannot exist and the struggle to decide has begun
Satisfaction is rare until they find your hands to share
Tears have paved the way of my lips to catch your hands
Oh my beloved, your blessed hands have saved my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment